Although I am available to talk on any subject featured in my blog, I particularly enjoy presenting on youth, their creative personas and digital productions.
My favourite talks have addressed:
- South African students’ informal experiences with Connected Learning;
- Capetonian visual arts students explorations in participatory culture;
- Mobile workarounds in young people’s visual self-presentation strategies,
- Multimodal education for inequality: exploring ‘distinction 2.0’ in visual arts students’ e-portfolio personas.
I have also given workshops. My favourite focus on:
- Grow your profile on Twitter. From zero (followers) to hero?
- Get started with curating your digital portfolio.
- Visually creative? Tips on producing your showcase online portfolio.
- Develop your own folksonomy with social bookmarking.